Mud, dirt, snow, and other debris are not only annoying to deal with, but they can be harmful and potentially dangerous for your vehicles. If you are an ATV, UTV, or motorcycle/dirt bike user, then this blog is for you!
AMSOIL Mudslinger, an established leader in synthetic lubricants, has come up with a revolutionary product that can help you get rid of the mud and dirt accumulated while riding your ATV, UTV, or motorcycle/dirt bike. It not only helps you with post-ride clean-up but is also formulated to provide a protective and non-sticky layer of armor against these unwanted materials.
What problems and harmful effects can mud, dirt, snow, and other debris cause?
When Should I Switch To AMSOIL?
Skip The Potential Of Engine Failures
Mud clogs up engine parts causing them to wear down more quickly than normal and it also slows down the flow of oil throughout the engine which increases friction between moving parts within it. The excessive heat generated can cause metal parts to expand which leads to their failure. Snow has similar effects but is even worse because it causes ice buildup inside.
Rust and Scratches Are Really Costly
When you drive in any type of precipitation – rain or snow – water can get on your vehicle’s undercarriage & into its engine compartment. This water will cause rust on your car’s frame which can lead to significant damage down the line on costly repairs.
Also, scratches caused by the rocks can lead to expensive paint jobs. This type of coating also impacts steering as well as other mechanical components within a vehicle such as brakes and tires.
Hazardous to Your Health And The Environment
Letting mud, grime, and other debris to be accumulated on your machinery can also be hazardous to your health and environment. You may end up riding through contaminated soil that contains chemicals that are toxic when inhaled or come into contact with the skin. They could be solvents, pesticides, lead, or petroleum hydrocarbons (due to industrial waste).
Therefore, we can clearly observe that it is important to clean your vehicle machinery for its longevity, looks, and smooth functioning. If you are diligently and regularly cleaning them, you are more likely to avoid unexpected breakdowns.
AMSOIL Mudslinger has become a go-to product for mechanics, off-roading enthusiasts, and a power sports vehicle rider as it not only helps in cleaning the vehicles faster but also restores black trim on worn-out surfaces caused by UV rays without it being sticky.
So, if you are among those who spend a lot of time cleaning your vehicle after a muddy ride, then AMSOIL Mudslinger is tailor-made for you. It would certainly make your job easier while saving a lot of water for you as well.
What are the advantages of using AMSOIL Mudslinger?
Here are some of its features and advantages:
- It is a very handy clear spray that you can carry with you and hence, you are able to clean when you feel like cleaning it after a ride.
- It makes cleaning really easy because all you need to do is to use the can and spray the substance uniformly and liberally on the dirty surface.
- Apart from cleaning various parts it also provides a layer of protection from mud, dirt, and snow by taking the pores away so that it accumulates lesser dirt when you ride your vehicle next time.
- It also protects your vehicle against the harmful effects of UV radiation by forming a protective layer so that the colors remain intact.
- It not only cleans, but also makes plastic, fiberglass, and painted surfaces shine. Moreover, it restores their black trim to give it a livelier look.
- Its cherry scent is quite pleasant.
How Can We Use AMSOIL Mudslinger?
Given below are directions to use the product:
- It cannot be applied on wet surfaces and hence, it is important to apply it on surfaces that are dry and clean of items other than dirt, dust, and snow, etc.
- Shake the can well before using it so that oil chemicals are uniformly spread for the best output.
- Spray the Mudslinger on target surfaces uniformly and liberally. Please do note that it should NOT be sprayed on seats, brakes, brakes assemblies, or pedals.
- After allowing it to dry for 15 minutes, wipe off excess liquid with a lint-free microfibre towel. It will give the cleaned parts a shiny appearance.
- You may choose to skip the last step of wiping for an extra barrier against mud snow while riding; however, this wetness can make them attract dust.
AMSOIL is a family-owned American corporation based in Superior, Wisconsin that produces synthetic lubricants, synthetic grease, oil filters, and other nutritional products. AMSOIL founder Al Amatuzio was honored as the pioneer of synthetic lubrication and was inducted into the Lubricants World Hall of Fame in 1994.
Built on the foundation of years of research and inspired by aerospace technology, AMSOIL has outperformed all the competitors, heralding a new age in lubrication technology.
AMSOIL Mudslinger Product Details
Registered trademark: Mudslinger®
Product code: AMSSC-EA
Function: Cleans and Repels Mud, Dirt, and Snow
Description: AMSOIL Mudslinger comes in a 12 oz spray can and even a low-pressure washing usually does wonders after its application. The spray builds a protective and non-sticky layer of armor that prevents the accumulation of mud, dirt, snow, and other debris on UTVs, ATVs, dirt bikes, and other similar vehicles.
It is also equipped with chemicals to prevent vehicles from the harmful effects of UV rays, which is the main cause of fading of colors. It also helps in restoring faded plastic and prevents it from further damage. This ensures that your vehicles do not lose their luster anytime soon and wear a pristine look for the longest possible time.
Please do refer to the product manual before use.
Overall, it is one of the best cleaner sprays to keep mud off your ATV/UTV or dirt bike. Youtuber Eben at Synthetic Oil Protection writes:
“We completed our first test on AMSOIL Mudslinger and found that it puts a film on many surfaces that take the pores away so mud, clay, snow, dirt, dust, tar, ice, does not stick very well keeping you protected from build-up and makes clean up much easier.”
Thanks for reading and stay dirty